[wplug] [wplug-announce] Open Source Picnic

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Tue Jul 27 18:04:35 EDT 2004

Hello,

You and your family are invited to WPLUG's 3rd Annual Open Source Picnic.
It is called Open Source because it is only as good as you make it.

3rd annual WPLUG Open Source Picnic
Sunday, August 8, 2004 1pm-6pm
Snyder Park, Whitehall Borough in the South Hills of Pittsburgh

Details, directions, maps, and contribution suggestions are on the
official webpage...
http://www.wplug.org/picnic/

It is important that everyone RSVP so that we will know how many people
are coming so we will have enough for all. We want everyone who wants to
attend to attend, so if you need a ride or  can ride others, please say so
as you RSVP. In order to RSVP, DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE RSVP to
picnic2004 at wplug.org

Hope to see you there!
Beth Lynn