[wplug] new installfest laptop

Frank W. Holden Jr. frank.holden at comcast.net
Thu Jul 8 22:21:01 EDT 2004

Well, it's my turn... Henry, why don't you go to Radio Shack and take
your laptop with you... Tell the clerk that you need/want and power
supply for the machine you have in your hands. Tell him/her that you
were told about iGo Ice power adapter and would like to see if it
would work on your machine. When it is tried you will know!

I just had to put my $1.02 in here...
Frank