[wplug] need a pci wireless card? give this a whirl

Bryon Gill bgtrio at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 24 23:25:44 EST 2004

Heh, I came to the same solution with my SMC 2602W pci wireless card.
This driver taints your kernel because it's not GPL,
but it works fine for me.

I didn't need to reboot for what it's worth, once you insmod just
establish a dhcp connection in whatever your prescribed manner is (for my
debian box it's pump -i eth1, on redhat there's a nice graphical network
manager)

Bryon