[wplug] post gazette article response

Drew from Zhrodague drew at zhrodague.net
Fri Jan 23 14:32:21 EST 2004

> How about "technophiles" rather than geeks, and be sure to copy the
> editor.  It would be nice to see this response published on the letters
> page.

	Maybe also a brief discription of the concept of FUD -- Fear,
Uncertainty, Doubt, and how it relates.

	Perhaps also whatever statistics about percentage of the Internet
which uses Linux as servers. As we all know, this stuff isn't new, and
it's been around for a while.

	Also, I'm biting my tongue, and making sure not to type fourteen
kilobytes about how far behind the times Pittsburgh is in terms of
computing (average).

--

Drew from Zhrodague		http://www.WiFiMaps.com
drew at zhrodague.net		Location Based WiFi