[wplug] Zaurus UPGRADED

Robert E. Coutch robert.coutch at verizon.net
Mon Jan 19 22:39:09 EST 2004

Consider this:

How many Windows people do you know that own a Zaurus?
I'm talking about people who do NO Linux other than on a Zaurus.

Sharp must have some Linux developers working for them to set up the Zaurus in
the first place.  Would it be that much expense to come up some kind of sync
for Linux users?

Just my $.02,

Bob