[wplug] Webserver having trouble serving images (2)

Russ Schneider russ at sugapablo.com
Mon Jan 5 15:00:10 EST 2004

On Sat, 3 Jan 2004, Joe wrote:

> Hi Russ,
>
> OK.. so it's local to your machine only..
> Does it happen on other websites? Or how about a different browser?

Ok, I think I know the problem now, but I still don't have a solution.

It's a DNS issue I'm guessing.

I have two machines: dell and sony.
When I type in (from dell) www.sugapablo.net in my browser, it's SLOW.
When I type in (from dell) sony.sugapablo.net it's perfectly fine.

Now why is this?  I'm sure I messed something up, but what?

Note: I have a router which DHCP's each machine an IP address.  Each
machine has a reserved IP.

--
[ Russ Schneider (a.k.a. Sugapablo)     ]
[ http://www.sugapablo.com <--music     ]