[wplug] Suggested older notebook distro for noob?

Ghataora, Hardeep hghataora at ccac.edu
Wed Feb 25 13:17:28 EST 2004

That's probably pushing the limits of OpenOffice at 48MB, you might want
to look at enlightenment .... Lots of LINUX distros these days are
bloated, so be careful about what you install, you may also want to look
at FreeBSD, I find it has a lot smaller footprint, but I wouldn't say
it's as easy.

Just some thoughts, might want to google around for your model of laptop
with the keyword linux to see what success other people had.