[wplug] Pine restricted mode

Scott F. Kiesling kiesling at pitt.edu
Tue Aug 31 23:06:12 EDT 2004

I hope there are some pine users out there-

Pine is not letting me save attachments to anything but my home directory.
It claims to be in "restricted mode." The weird thing is, I haven't told
it to be in restricted. In the manual, it says that in restricted mode
pine canly only send to itself. If you are reading this, then that is not
true. I've looked for other configuration files on the system and none
exist.

Any ideas?

SFK

--
Scott F. Kiesling

Assistant Professor
Department of Linguistics
University of Pittsburgh

2816 Cathedral of Learning     Phone: 1-412-624-5916
Pittsburgh, PA 15217 USA       Fax: 1-412-624-6130

kiesling at pitt.edu
http://www.pitt.edu/~kiesling/skpage.html
http://www.linguistics.pitt.edu