[wplug] Knoppix Home File

Vanco, Don don.vanco at agilysys.com
Mon Aug 30 08:51:51 EDT 2004

	Can you not simply issue:
mount -o remount,rw "device"  ??
	...but that won't help you on reboots....

>I would also like to store other configuration info on sda1
>for things like my browser.  I have searched the Knoppix page but have
not
>found any related
>info.  Can someone point out a resource for answers to theses
>questions?
	Don't know enough about knoppix and passing init args - but
there needs to be some way to pass it /dev/sda1 as your home directory -
that would solve pretty much everything...  You might need to do some
minor tweeking and rebuild the knoppix ISO

Don