[wplug] wplug.org choking?

James O'Kane jo2y at midnightlinux.com
Sun Aug 1 02:56:18 EDT 2004

On Sat, 31 Jul 2004, Greg Simkins wrote:

> It has been slow enough for me to wonder if it could stand
> relocation to a higher capacity platform or Internet connection.  I have no
> idea where it is currently hosted.

penguin.wplug.org is a donated Pentium4 2.8 GHz with Hyperthreading
enabled, 512M of ram, a 120gig SATA harddrive, and a DVD burner.
It is located in CMU's School of Computer Science's serverroom.

If people are seeing slowness or other server related problems, I can't do
anything about them until they are reported to the username admin from the
domain wplug.org.

-james