[wplug] Security/virus news source

Scott Bourns scott at scottbourns.com
Thu Apr 15 12:34:07 EDT 2004

Hi:

Does anyone here know any experts in virus/worm security issues that might
serve as a nice source for an article here at the newspaper in Meadville?

I told her I'd ask you and see who you know.

The question she has is related to a public official supposedly sending a
group of users an attached JPEG that was supposed to be funny. One of the
recipients, however, found it offensive and is making a stink.

He's apparently trying to blame it on a worm/virus and the reporter here
needs a good source to talk to about it.

I figured someone on this group, maybe at CMU, would be or know such a
person.

Thanks in advance,

Scott