[wplug] wow

Carl Benedict cbenedic at pittsburghtechs.com
Wed Sep 24 12:44:13 EDT 2003

I would speculate that it is not a matter of "if", but "when" these
features will come as de facto in linux.  This type of behavior has been
present in network devices for many many years.  Of course, the hardware
would be slightly different than our current x86-based servers - likely
being a backplaned system with hotswap motherboards as daughter cards,
or something similar.  This may already exist, but I don't know of
anyone who has it currently.

- Carl
cbenedic _at_ pittsburghtechs.com