[wplug] KVM Switch and RH9

Scott Eicher Scott.Eicher at e-Profile.com
Thu Sep 11 16:10:47 EDT 2003

What type of mouse and kvm switch are you using? A quick google search
turned up this thread:
http://www.egr.msu.edu/archives/public/linux-user/2003-May/007434.html

They were able to fix the problem by switching to a generic PS2 mouse
driver. They were having a problem with a Belkin kvm.

Scott

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill [mailto:bhalpin at collaborativefusion.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2003 3:31 PM
To: wplug
Subject: [wplug] KVM Switch and RH9

I have a kvm switch on my boxes to share my mouse, keyboard and
monitor.  I never had a problem until I upgraded to RH9.  Now when i
switch from one box to another and back again, I lose the mouse.  The
weird thing is I only lose the mouse in the session, if I logout the
mouse comes back.  Anyone have any ideas as to what the issue might be
and how I might be able to fix it?

thanks

--
Bill <bhalpin at collaborativefusion.com>