[wplug] The future is open

Tim Lesher tim at lesher.ws
Mon Sep 8 10:20:52 EDT 2003

On Mon, Sep 08, 2003 at 09:57:56AM -0400, Russ Schneider wrote:
> Yeah, the paper this morning said Lewis came up to Porter before the
> match to talk shit.

OK, I didn't see how it started--it was going on while we were
climbing to our seat.  I got up late today and didn't get to read my
paper... was it in the Trib or the P-G?

> The Steelers are notorious for starting slow and getting better though.
>  So again, I'm still hopeful, even if cautious.  (I get my heart broken
> every year in the playoffs).

I'm not a Steelers fan (go 'skins!), but my wife is.  Rabidly.  A
succesful season bodes well for domestic bliss.

Well, at least there's a Redskins tie-in:  the Steelers O-line coach
is Russ Grimm--one of the original Hogs.  He came into the restaurant
where my wife is a manager, and she got him to sign a picture for me,
which is now hanging in a place of honor on my cubicle wall.

Run, Hogs!
--
Tim Lesher <tim at lesher.ws>
http://www.lesher.ws