[wplug] The future is open

Russ Schneider russ at sugapablo.com
Mon Sep 8 09:57:56 EDT 2003

Tim Lesher wrote:

> The best part of the game, though, was a guy wearing a t-shirt that
> read "Where was Ray Lewis the night Joey Porter got shot?"

LOL

Yeah, the paper this morning said Lewis came up to Porter before the
match to talk shit.

" Porter, out with a gunshot wound he received Aug. 31, strolled onto
the field before the game. Lewis walked up to him, taunted him by
kicking his right foot in Porter's patented "boot" celebration and told
Porter he owned "this house."

"It was kind of stupid for him to do that," Porter said. "I'm still
recovering from a bullet wound and you're imitating me? He got exactly
what he was looking for, a beating. He made one tackle and he got up and
did the 'boot' like he did something. Dude, you're getting blown out
right now, and it happened all day.""

The Steelers are notorious for starting slow and getting better though.
  So again, I'm still hopeful, even if cautious.  (I get my heart broken
every year in the playoffs).

It was SO nice to stick it to a bunch of loud mouth f*cks like the
Ravens though. :)

--
Russ Schneider (a.k.a. Sugapablo)
http://www.sugapablo.com