[wplug] Hate-on Linux TV ads

Henry Umansky hmust2+ at pitt.edu
Fri Sep 5 09:05:13 EDT 2003

I kinda enjoyed the commercial.  It was very Kubrick-meets-Spielberg-esque
and throw in the look-alike kid from AI/"I see dead people" and BAM, you
have a commercial.  Oh and for a little extra flavoring, throw in some
famous people.

-Henry

--On Friday, September 05, 2003 6:27 AM -0400 David Ostroske
<eksortso at linuxmail.org> wrote:r