[wplug] OT: DSL Frustration

Doug Green diego96 at mac.com
Thu Oct 30 16:16:55 EST 2003

Hi all-
I signed up for Verizon DSL on Oct 21. They signed me up and shipped
the "startup kit" immediately, but now they have changed my "start"
date for service two times! First, they told me Oct 28, then they moved
it to Oct 31. Today I see they pushed it back again- now my service is
set to begin Nov 7...
Has anyone else experienced this, and is this the level of service I
should expect from Verizon? If so, are there any viable alternatives
near the price range of Verizon? What is the bottom line for DSL
service in PGH?
I realize this is an OT subject, so private responses would be great.
Thanks for the input!
-Doug

gpg --recv-keys --keyserver search.keyserver.net 6128880D