[wplug] Linux Certification Interest

Sheets, James D. jsheets at ccac.edu
Wed Oct 29 08:33:30 EST 2003

Hello,
I have an opportunity to offer Red Hat Linux Certification Non-Credit
classes at CCAC. (Non-Credit may not be reimbursable by employer).

This is Red Hat's Enterprise Version not the open code version.

Before I can offer the class I need to present proof that there is a
market for R H Linux Certification in the Pittsburgh/Western PA area.
The costs of the classes would be approximately $1,200.00 for RH 033,
$1,900.00 for RH 133 (ready to take RHCT exam) and $2,100.00 for RH302
(ready for RHCE exam).

If you are interested please reply and answer the following questions;

1.  Would you be interested in taking the class/es for certification?
(Y/N)_______

2. If you have the RHCT or RHCE certificate would you be willing to
teach a Red Hat class?  (Y/N)_____

Thank you,
Jim

James D. Sheets