[wplug] Debian CD's

Michael E Uhl meu102 at comcast.net
Wed Oct 29 21:13:20 EST 2003

As was said by someone else, you don't need to download all of the CDs,
in fact, you don't need any.  I've installed Debian on several machines,
and all it took was 3 floppy disks to get a network install going.  I
consider Debian's big advantage to be the ease with which it can be
installed and updated from internet based software repositories.

-Michael

P.S. I realize that RedHat and others now offer services similar to
Debian's apt-get.