[wplug] fetchmail-postfix-smtp problem

Scott F Kiesling kiesling+ at pitt.edu
Fri Nov 21 09:35:17 EST 2003

Thanks Mike that solved that problem. But the telnet still didn't work.
The error I was getting was that the file
"/var/spool/postfix/private/proxymap" wasn't found. Seeing that the files
in this directory were all of size 0, I created this file and set
the owner as postfix. Now I'm still getting this error when I try to
telnet 25:

Nov 21 09:26:41 [postfix/smtpd] fatal: connect #11 to subsystem
private/proxymap: Connection refused
Nov 21 09:26:42 [postfix/master] warning: process /usr/lib/postfix/smtpd
pid 2255 exit status 1
Nov 21 09:26:42 [postfix/master] warning: /usr/lib/postfix/smtpd: bad
command startup -- throttling

I did some searching and found this:
http://archives.neohapsis.com/archives/postfix/2003-09/0199.html
Which didn't really help (I tried, by mistake, to use the default main.cf
when I upgraded, and it didn't work).

SFK