[wplug] (OT) Laptop Durability

ehsiung at bellatlantic.net ehsiung at bellatlantic.net
Wed Nov 19 20:27:04 EST 2003

Similar experiences here; Dell's quality does seem to be slipping. My company
bought 9 Dell Latitude D800 a couple of months ago. Within the first day, one had a
video card go bad. Just recently another one had a problem with the LCD screen.
Both problems were repaired quickly by Dell but these problems are in stark
contrast to our earlier Dell laptops which were pretty bulletproof.

Eric