[wplug] Resolution of Gateway 400VTX laptop display

Bryan Mack bgmst10 at cssd.pitt.edu
Wed Nov 5 12:06:11 EST 2003

Hey all, I have just recently installed Redhat 9 on my Gateway 400VTX
laptop. I cant seem to get the display to use a resolution of 1024x768
as I should be able to.  I have the display set to Generic Laptop
Display 1024x768 and the resolution set to that as well, but it still
only displays at 800x600. I have tried different displays and settings
but nothing seems to work.  Does anyone have any suggestions for this?

Thanks,
Bryan