[wplug] training

Teodorski, Chris cteodorski at ppg.com
Mon May 19 19:18:57 EDT 2003

Sorry about the last message......got a little jumpy.....and hit send....

I think an intro class would be great......but I'm sure there would be more than one stumbling block to putting the curriculum together, from varying skill levels to varying interests......not to mention finding the time and the people.......