laptop numerical keypad.....RE: [wplug] Change resolution

TC Linux linux at twistedcranium.com
Wed May 7 10:14:42 EDT 2003

Some laptops, mine for example is a Gateway Solo, it has a function key
(labeled FCN and the text is colored blue), and this function pressed with
other keys imitates the 'numeric keypad'.  The 'other keys' have blue text
printed above the white text (normal key behavior) that indicate what that
key does in conjuction with the FCN key.

Look around on your keyboard for something like that.