[wplug] Change resolution

billings at negate.org billings at negate.org
Tue May 6 17:20:10 EDT 2003

It's not clear whether your display can even support that resolution.
You might want to examine the /var/log/XFree86.0.log to see what it says
about the disaply.  If you'd like, could you post it somewhere so we
could take a look at it.  Please don't send it to the list though, the
file can get rather large.  (It's 260k on my desktop).

You should probably see something describing the LCD display, probably
near a line where DDC loads.

On Tue, 2003-05-06 at 16:19, Arnaud wrote:
> Ctrl-Alt-Backspace definitely killed X, but the Ctrl-Alt-plus and minus
> have no effect.
>
> Arnaud-

Jonathan S Billings <billings at negate.org>
TSFNKP