[wplug] purchasing distros

R.E.Coutch vze57qmg at verizon.net
Fri May 2 19:02:36 EDT 2003

I've actually paid for in full box form:

Red Hat 6.2
Red Hat 7
Mandrake 7.1
Linux for Windows
SuSE 7.1
SuSE 7.3
and I bought a book way back that included Red Hat 6.0

I will be buying SuSE 8.2 as soon as I can get to the store.

-Bob

BTW - I wasted $50 one time by buying WindowsME upgrade in a box.  I
used it once and immediately removed it from my system. Anyone want to
buy it?