[wplug] WSYWIG html editor

J Aaron Farr jaaronfarr at yahoo.com
Fri May 2 00:58:42 EDT 2003

On Thu, 2003-05-01 at 22:22, Teodorski, Chris wrote:
> Can someone recommend a good html editor.....my fiancée's interest in
>  Linux increases daily (she saw all the screensavers that are part of
>  RH 9....and couldn't understand why she couldn't have them on her XP
>  machine).......however, she maintains a website with FrontPage...and I
>  would need to find a reasonable replacement....or I guess I could try
>  to get it to run with Wine....
>
> Any suggestion?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Chris

Some of these have already been listed, but here are the URLS:

Mozilla Composer
http://www.mozilla.org/

Bluefish
http://bluefish.openoffice.nl/index.html

Quanta Plus
http://quanta.sourceforge.net/

Quanta Gold (commerical)
http://www.thekompany.com/products/quanta/

and I believe OpenOffice includes and HTML editor (or has this mode)

--
  jaaron    <http://jadetower.org>