[wplug] WSYWIG html editor

R.E.Coutch vze57qmg at verizon.net
Fri May 2 19:10:01 EDT 2003

I use OpenOffice.Org1.0   It does HTML faily well.
I also use Star Office 5.2, Mozilla Composer, Netscape Composer.

I have Amaya but haven't used it enough to comment.

At work I use FrontPage and the one feature I really like about it is
the way it autoamtically
fixes links when the webpages are transferred to the web site.

I have to fix these manually with the editors I mentioned above because
they don't seem to like even relative paths.
FrontPage fixes absolute paths to match what is on the webserver and
maintains relative paths.

-Bob