[wplug] pitt wireless

Henry Umansky hmust2+ at pitt.edu
Tue Mar 18 16:06:56 EST 2003

I forgot to ask, are you at least getting an IP address, or does your
network card associate with any AP MAC address.  When you run "ifconfig"
and there is no IP associated with the device, then run "dhclient ethX"
where X is 0,1,2,... or whatever the number is for your wireless device,
see if it gives you an IP using our DHCP server.  Once you have an IP
address, then all you need to do is fire up a web browser and login.

--On Tuesday, March 18, 2003 4:20 PM -0500 bgtrio at yahoo.com wrote:r