[wplug] pitt wireless

Henry Umansky hmust2+ at pitt.edu
Tue Mar 18 16:02:40 EST 2003

Pitt wireless uses Bluesocket authentication, so you will need to start-up
a web browser and it will automatically redirect your request to the
authentication page.  Login with your Pitt username and password and you
should be set.

--On Tuesday, March 18, 2003 4:20 PM -0500 bgtrio at yahoo.com wrote:r