SMTP Server Re: [wplug] Mail server question (dumb one)

Patryk Laurent patryk at pakl.net
Thu Jun 19 17:25:16 EDT 2003

Russ,

Is your RedHat box running "sendmail" or some other SMTP server?  That is,
can you connect to its port 25?  If not, my guess is that you'll want to
either set up sendmail on your box, or see if there's a php.ini setting
that lets you point to your ISP's SMTP server.

Patryk

--
www.levylab.net (http://faculty.virginia.edu/levylab) -- Modelling the Hippocampus
www.tsunamictechnologies.com -- High Performance Computing