[wplug] Another alternative which is not Cygwin XFree86

Bob Schmertz rschmertz at speakeasy.net
Tue Jun 3 01:27:18 EDT 2003

I used this during a trial period, and I was prety happy.  One thing I
recall that was good was that you can have multiple full-window sessions
to different machines; you don't have to log out of box1 to get a full
login to box2.  I'm pretty sure you can't do that with Exceed.

Mike Griffin incurred the wrath of Bob on Jun 2, by saying

--
Cheers,
Bob Schmertz