[wplug] Cygwin XFree86

Mike Griffin mike at dmrnetworks.com
Mon Jun 2 11:57:55 EDT 2003

Another X Manager to try to Xmanager, available from netsarang.com.
I've been using this software for about 2 years and like it more than
XWin-32. Will do full desktop, or rootless multiple windows using ssh,
telnet, etc..  The price is a little easier at $69. Using it on win2k
I've had the problem of the backspace key just deleting, but not going
to the next character which was simply changed by editing the keymap,
which was referenced on their site. I haven't had any problems on XP.

Mike