[wplug] X-Win32 alternative

bgtrio at yahoo.com bgtrio at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 2 10:45:07 EDT 2003

Tim's right, you basically get "X in a box" - it's a big window that holds
all your X windows.  You need to install xwinclip.exe to copy and paste
between windows and X, but I've had no trouble with it whatsoever.

Finally, and this is minor but may affect some more than others- if you
change your screen resolution and/or color depth, X won't pick up the
changes until you close and restart it.  Minor, but occasionally annoying.

Bryon

--
http://www.livejournal.com/~bryguypgh