[wplug] this is just wrong

Eric Fierke lupus at bearwolf.com
Thu Jul 31 17:21:56 EDT 2003

Considering the number of people out there I know of with CS degrees that
can't find work at ALL in this industry, I'd have to disagree.  Sure,
there are plenty of paper-MCSE's out there, there are plenty of web
designers asking 70k a year.  But, from what I've seen, there is also a
huge amount of unemployment (and if you're going from being a sysadmin to
working at walmart, that's almost worse than being unemployed) in this
industry caused by the .bomb and the H1b/exportation issues.  Not to
mention the fact, with a president who is lacking in a lot of skills
himself (NOT going to go down that path), he's hardly one to talk.

quite content being an employed left-wing sysadmin,
Eric