[wplug] this is just wrong

Jason Sopko jason at sopko.net
Thu Jul 31 17:06:53 EDT 2003

begin  Brian Medley wrote:
> http://capwiz.com/ieeeusa/mail/oneclick_compose/?alertid=3008896

I happen to agree with the President's statement. He's right. For
instance, how many people in the entire IT industry have a high degree
of knowledge with Linux or other open source software? Not very many.
How many are well versed in network and data security? Again, not that
many. I'm sure that a lot of people on this list have a great set of
skills that are up to date, but the fact is that most of the people in
the IT industry are... lacking in skills, especially when it comes to
new technology. Of course the author of that article puts a pretty heavy
left wing spin on it, but that's to be expected.

///Jason