[wplug] Linux/unix server monitoring tools

Sal Mangiapane salm at servanttechnology.com
Sat Jul 26 08:06:33 EDT 2003

I have a set of scripts (ksh, awk) that I originally downloaded from Sys Admin magazine.  I made adjustments to run on AIX.
Basically it runs UNIX commands and parses the data to create flat files with CPU, Network and Disk activity.  I ran it every 15
minutes via cron.  I also had once-a-day scripts that read the flat files and created one line averages for the previous day.

I would be glad to send the scripts to you if you want to add your own collection/display.

sal