Reply-To Munging (Was: Re: [wplug] Red Hat beta Severn)

Melissa B valancy at comcast.net
Wed Jul 23 14:48:08 EDT 2003

In my case, I was aware that it is an issue, but it's been ages since
I've been on a list that did this and I completely forgot to check the
"to" line on my e-mail.  I'm so used to needing to choose "reply all"
to get eveyrone that I mistakenly presumed that "reply" would only
send to the individual sender.  As a matter of fact, it's a pet peeve
of mine when people do reply to the whole list instead of the
individual poster, so I'm all the more culpable.  I shall take my
lumps and remember for wplug from hereon out.

--
Best regards,
 Melissa                            mailto:valancy at comcast.net