[wplug] setting up verizon dsl

Doug Green diego96 at mac.com
Thu Jul 17 17:24:02 EDT 2003

Hey John-
I used to have Verizon at home, and I remember having to boot Windows
to "initiate" my account. From that point forward, I could use RP. At
that time, there were no exceptions to this- I was hoping that by now
they would have changed their procedure, but apparently they've not. I
sure do wish Telerama was a bit cheaper...
Doug