[wplug] passwd file

Mike Griffin mike at dmrnetworks.com
Fri Jul 11 13:35:42 EDT 2003

That's how I have my qmail server setup as well.
Yes, the best way is to change their shell to either /nologin or
/bin/false.

Don't disable the password or the user won't be able to login to get
their email.

Is there something similiar between all the mail users, such as in the
same group that JUST mail users are in? If the mail users all have
something in common, within /etc/passwd that is unique to only the mail
users,  a script can easily be made to change all the mail users shells.

Mike