I'm sorry. Really. (was: RE: [wplug] Libranet 2.8 )

Vanco, Donald VANCOD at PIOS.com
Sat Feb 8 06:43:44 EST 2003

Brian Sammon wrote:
> On Fri, 2003-02-07 at 11:18, Vanco, Donald wrote:
>>> One of the problems I have with up2date though, is that you can't
>>> install new RPMs through it
>>
>> 	BZZZZT!
>>>>
>>> I haven't the faintest idea why you are so hostile.
>>
>> 	I'm not really hostile, I just don't particularly care for
>> misinformation spread as Gospel.
>
> You have been quite unneccessarily obnoxious on numerous occasions
> over the past week.  I've really had enough of it.

	Well, apparently much like my inability to know what is broken, my
misconceptions of the functionality and shortcomings of RPM, my being
unaware that Linux is not, in fact, "free", my not knowing what up2date and
the RHN do, and my incorrect definition of what defines a member of the
"Linux Community" I apparently also don't know the sensible boundaries
between "necessarily obnoxious" and "unnecessarily obnoxious" (let alone
"quite unneccessarily obnoxious").  I'm quite the dolt you see.

	My deepest apologies to all those that have been offended.  I assure
you no personal affront was intended, it's just my own inimitable wit,
grace, and charm.

	I will insure that all posts to follow contain no personal opinion,
and are 100% free of flavor and emotion - instead turning to my l33t skilz
with emoticons :), or perhaps I'll follow the course of our great Homeland
Security Director (and one time simply phenomenal Gov. of the great state of
PA) and devise a simple color code ranging from simple sarcasm to "full-on
flame".

	Really - I'm a fun guy.  Here, see for yourself  - spend a day with
me: http://www.angelfire.com/geek/compugeek/SFO

BZZZZT!
Don
"Now if someone could just chastise me for grammar and/or punctuation.  And
please post it in HTML."
	Me, circa 5 seconds ago