[wplug] suse

MARSHA ISAACS hansyd1 at msn.com
Sun Feb 2 21:11:55 EST 2003

Thank you, Rafael, for your response.  Although I like the Mandrake Distro,
I saw the RH Pro cost $170.  As did Mandrake, with the cloud of bandruptcy
overhead.  I purchased and will install as coon as I can. The Suse Pro cost
$70.00:-)  I will let you all know my experience with it. I'm a relative
newbie but I certainly enjoy using Linux whatever distro..

Have a good day.