[wplug] Meeting for ERIE-LUG

Tony Azevedo tazevedo at ma.rr.com
Mon Dec 29 04:55:42 EST 2003

Hello All,

Well it was very nice meeting all of you at the first Erie LUG meeting.  It looks like we are off to a good start now we just have to keep things rolling.

As for a name.  Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't believe we can use the name NWPALUG.  Is that not the name of the group in Pittsburgh????

As for the meeting being held at the Blasco Library.  Sounds like good idea.  I too would be willing to front the $25 per year cost.  But before we jump off the cliff here I think we should see just how hard it is going to be to actually get the room on the day we would like it.

Might I also suggest that we hold off just a bit on the library and see what the response from the Erie community is going to be to a LUG.

Just a couple of random thoughts.

Thanks
Tony

---