[wplug] Finding I/O for NIC card?

Russ Schneider russ at sugapablo.com
Fri Dec 26 19:42:45 EST 2003

On Fri, 26 Dec 2003, Devin Lee Drew wrote:

> If your time is worth more than chump change / hour though, get yourself
> a pci mobo. IRQs are *not* fun to deal with. PnP sucks, but IRQ
> conflicts suck more. In my experience, mail lists aren't much help for
> IRQ conflicts / setup. An installfest would probably be a better place
> to get this beast running. But you'll need that configuration utility.

Yeah well, I grabbed a 3Com PCI card and poof, in 10 minutes got it
working.  I'm still just pissed that I couldn't get the ISA card working
cause now I need another card for another machine.

Probably just buy a wireless router. ;)

--
[ Russ Schneider (a.k.a. Sugapablo)     ]
[ http://www.sugapablo.com <--music     ]