[wplug] Telling webservers you don't have flash installed

john at simplykiwi.com john at simplykiwi.com
Wed Dec 10 16:31:56 EST 2003

Do a google search for "mozilla firebird extensions"

There are quite a few of these programming goodies to enhance your
browsing. One of my favorites is the "Nuke Anything" extension. With it
enabled, you can right-click an object on a website, and remove it from
the layout.

There are other extensions that may be of interest in your specific
situation, like the one that enables an on-screen window to view the
headers your browser is sending. Try out some of them. My favorite is
EditCSS.