[wplug] Telling webservers you don't have flash installed

Jonathan S. Billings billings at negate.org
Wed Dec 10 10:01:33 EST 2003

I think that Mozilla Firebird does some interesting things with Flash,
where you can replace them with a button that says 'play flash'.  I
know I have it set up that way in mozilla, that way, if I ever
encounter a flash ad, it never is loaded.  This is a client-side
configuration, not exactly what you wanted, but it works well.