[wplug] White Box Linux

Vanco, Don don.vanco at agilysys.com
Tue Dec 9 19:55:59 EST 2003

This will adress the change in costs:
https://rhn.redhat.com/help/rhlmigrationfaq/
<https://rhn.redhat.com/help/rhlmigrationfaq/>

Currently, update serivces are in place for as little as $20/machine... but
after the death of RHL9 in April of '04 the prices will change - to the
levels you mention.  I personally think pricing this steep is suicide.....
but who can tell what people are willing to pay.  I _can_ tell you that we
get a lot more queries about SuSE these days compared to a year ago..

Don