[wplug] White Box Linux

Carl Benedict cbenedic at pittsburghtechs.com
Tue Dec 9 19:11:39 EST 2003

Here is something interesting I found.  A friend told me about Progeny,
which seems to be a Linux support company.  This URL says they will
support RH8 on Jan 1st, 2004 and RH9 on May 1st, 2004 for $5 / month per
machine ?!

http://www.progeny.com/products/transition/

Has anyone ever heard of these guys or better yet, used their service?

- Carl