[wplug] running "lean"

Mike Griffin mike at dmrnetworks.com
Thu Aug 21 11:24:14 EDT 2003

I'm assuming you're running in runlevel 3.  To get a list of services
that are/aren't starting at boot time type:
chkconfig --level 3 --list   or you can type:    chkconfig --list
which will show for the current run level. You should then read over
the manuals that were pointed out in previous posts from RH to see what
each service is for and decide wether you want these services to be
starting or not.  You probably don't need services such as pcmcia and
apmd starting at boot.

Mike