[wplug] Binding multiple IP's to a nic card

Mike Griffin mike at dmrnetworks.com
Fri Aug 15 14:05:40 EDT 2003

I was also assuming high traffic volume across this card, such as a
gateway, in which the connection would be bogged down. The card would
become a bottle neck. You also made a very good point, If you take the
card down, the whole network goes down.
I'm not saying you can't or shouldn't. How about, "In good practice" ?

Mike